A minor accident at Kileva Primary School

Here is a report of an accident at Kileva Primary School by Madam Kelly (Health Club/First Aid Patron):

These ‘photos were taken at Kileva School after a boy fell from the classroom window and was cut by a sharp metallic unknown object on the chin.

He was bleeding so I had to administer first aid as I awaited for the parent to come.

The kit was given to our school with the help of Response Med and the Elephant and Bees Team (Dr Lucy) who has been facilitating the trainings for the last 2 years.


Posted on 24/02/2018, in Elephants & Bees, Health, School & Education and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: